We go the extra mile to ensure our resources arrive in good condition...but things happen. In those rare instances, just give us a call at 1-800-447-1070 within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or replacement.
The Wrong Products
Did the wrong items arrive? If so, call us at 1-800-447-1070, so we can make it right.
Digital or Downloadable Content
Place of Purchase
You can return Group resources directly to us, provided you bought them directly from us. If you purchased Group resources from one of our wonderful retailers, please work with them to handle your returns.
To receive full refund credit returns must be received at Group within 30 days of your purchase, with the following exceptions:
- All VBS product must be returned no later than September 1 of the program year.
- All quarterly dated curriculum return deadlines are 30 days after the end of the quarter.
-Fall Quarter return deadline is December 31
-Winter Quarter deadline is March 31
-Spring Quarter deadline is May 31
-Summer Quarter deadline is September 30
- All Seasonal Kits have the following deadlines:
-Fall Festival return deadline is December 31
-Christmas Kits return deadline is January 31
-Easter Kits return deadline is May 31
Credits and Refunds
Once we receive your returned resource, and the correct paperwork to properly credit your account ( copy of the original invoice, confirmation email, or a pack slip), you can expect to see your credit in about two weeks after your return is received and processed. Refunds are available upon request to accounts with credit balances.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs incurred to return resources to Group.
(Customers are not responsible for return shipping costs for damaged or defective products, shortages, or other shipping issues for which Group is responsible. If products are returned to Group and a credit is not issued for any reason, the products will become the property of Group and will not be shipped back to the customer.)
How to Return
1. Pack items securely, using the right-sized box, proper packing materials, and one of these:
- -Original Invoice
- -Packing Slip
- -Confirmation Email
- -Copy of invoice from My Account at www.group.com
2. Write on your form why you are returning the item.
3. Affix the Returns Label, found on the packing slip, to the outside of the box, and use enough shipping tape.
4. Ship and track with a carrier that allows tracking, to:
Group Publishing Returns
1615 Cascade Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
For our Canadian customers, please send returns to:
131 Cordite Road
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3W ISI
Trade Return Policy
Please contact your Retailer Account Manager, or call 1-800-541-5200 for current Trade Returns Policy.