Last Updated 3/1/2019
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS
Various components of this Site, including written content, videos, and art, are copyright Group Publishing, Inc. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).This website does not encourage and does not want Content that results from any activity that (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a loss or damage to any person or property; or (iii) may constitute a crime or tort. You agree that the creator of the Content has not and will not engage in any of the foregoing activities in connection with producing the Content.
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Content.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. The provided credit card will be charged for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as required by law. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars on a U.S. drawn bank.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment method for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
30-day payment terms may be available for verified churches and organizations at Group’s discretion. If placing an order on a terms account, you acknowledge your are purchasing on behalf of your church or organization.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-447-1070.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
DIGITAL CONTENT DOWNLOADS
- Your use of the Content is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- You are entitled to download, export, burn, or copy Content solely for non-commercial personal or ministry use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners in any of the Content. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any downloading or copying or otherwise. All rights in the Content are owned by Group Publishing or its licensors and you only have the right to use the Content for personal/ministry use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- You may not reproduce (except as set forth in this Agreement), copy, print, publish, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, publicly perform, rent or lend, change, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the Content.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with the Content.
- You may not download and then re-digitize any Content, or upload the Content to the Internet. You may not use the Content in conjunction with any other third-party content.
- You may not sell or offer to sell the Content, including but not limited to, posting any Content for auction, on any Internet auction site. All Content is licensed to you and not sold, notwithstanding the use of the terms "sell," "purchase," "order," or "buy" on the Group Publishing website(s) or in this Agreement.
- For Music Recording Content: You may download music to an electronic device (such as computer, iPod, or cell phone), and may then transfer music files or backup music files to no more than five (5) electronic devices. You shall be entitled to download music Content solely for non-commercial personal or ministry use. You may not use this music content on CDs, DVDs, multimedia products, or digital platforms for distribution without permission. This does not include Video Content.
- For Video or Non-Music Recording Content: You may download Video or Non-Music Recording Content to a single computer. You shall be entitled to print and burn Content solely for non-commercial personal or ministry only one (1) time, except for any Content that specifically states that the Content may be reproduced as needed for use within the church. You may not use this video content on CDs, DVDs, multimedia products, or digital platforms for distribution without permission.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of this Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GROUP PUBLISHING AND ALL OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND LICENSEES (ALL OF THE FOREGOING, COLLECTIVELY, THE "GROUP PARTIES") SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, CHARGES, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF GROUP PUBLISHING OR THE GROUP PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GROUP PUBLISHING AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM AND DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Please sign in to leave a comment.