Are you a new DIG IN Director?
Take these 3 easy steps to get started.
Step 1: Set up your Classrooms
Step 2: Try out the Lesson Builder
Step 3: Invite Teachers to your account
STEP 1: Set Up Classrooms in Lesson Builder
- Make a list of the Classrooms where you'll be using DIG IN. If you have multiple services or campus locations, establish names that will make it easy for teachers to locate their classroom.
STEP 2: Get Acquainted with the Lesson Builder
- Decide who will build lessons. Will it be the children's ministry director...some of your teachers...all of your teachers? To discover how to quickly set this up, watch this video!
- Decide how you want to distribute lessons to teachers. Teachers can retrieve their lessons on the Published Lessons page. Or, if you prefer to distribute lessons via email or hardcopy printouts, you have that option as well.
- Tip: If you plan to give your teachers pre-printed lessons, Group has partnered with Staples to give DIG IN members big discounts on custom printing. For more details on this program, click here.
STEP 3: Invite Teachers to your account
- After your Classrooms and Lessons are ready, it's time to add your Teachers. Every teacher you add will receive an email invitation to set up a password and sign in to view and download lessons.