To access your digital music and album downloads, simply follow the instructions listed below.
These products include:
- VBS Music Digital Album Download Codes
- VBS Music Digital Album Download Cards
Please visit www.group.com/vbsmusic or click the link provided below:
Once you have navigated to the website:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to fill out the requested fields.
- Please note, the activation code needs to be entered exactly as it appears, including capital letters.
- Afterwards, there will be options to download each of these songs individually as MP3 files, or to download the full album (all of the songs listed) as MP3 files within a zipped folder.
- Typically, when files are downloaded on a computer or mobile device they are saved to a "Downloads" folder.
- Otherwise, some devices allow the destination path to be changed manually at the time of initiating the download.
- If you choose to download the full album as a zipped folder, you will need to extract the files from the folder by right clicking the downloaded file and choosing the Extract All option from a Windows computer.
- Otherwise, if you are using a newer Mac computer, these files should automatically be unzipped/extracted once the download is complete.
- After being extracted, these MP3 files can be played locally on that computer, copied onto a personal listening device, or imported into iTunes to be transferred to Apple devices.
iTunes Transfer Process For Apple Devices:
- Digital music files will need to be downloaded to a computer, then transferred to your Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.) using iTunes, also called Apple Music on newer Mac computers.
- In the iTunes app on your computer, choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library.
- Locate your downloaded music files or the folder they are located in, then click Open.
- If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
- The website support.apple.com will have additional help articles to guide you through this process or transferring the songs onto your device if needed.
Music files may not be copied or duplicated on CDs. Files are intended to be used on a single device and cannot be shared, transferred, or uploaded to any publicly accessible site.
Please review the info on our webpage or email email@example.com with further questions.
Need Further Assistance?
Please reach out to our Product Support team by phone at 800.975.4006 from 8:00am to 2:00pm Mountain Time Monday through Friday or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org