Customers are responsible for shipping costs incurred to return resources to Group.
(Customers are not responsible for return shipping costs for damaged or defective products, shortages, or other shipping issues for which Group is responsible. If products are returned to Group and a credit is not issued for any reason, the products will become the property of Group and will not be shipped back to the customer.)
How to Return
1. Pack items securely, using the right-sized box, proper packing materials, and one of these:
- -Original Invoice (for each box)
- -Packing Slip (for each box)
- -Confirmation Email (for each box)
- -Copy of invoice from My Account at www.group.com (for each box)
2. Write on your form why you are returning the item.
3. Affix the Returns Label, found on the packing slip, to the outside of the box, and use enough shipping tape.
4. Ship and track with a carrier that allows tracking, to:
Group Publishing Returns
1615 Cascade Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
For our Canadian customers, please send returns to:
131 Cordite Road
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3W ISI
Trade Return Policy
Please contact your Retailer Account Manager, or call 1-800-541-5200 for current Trade Returns Policy.