Customers are responsible for shipping costs incurred to return resources to Group.
How to Return
1. To begin the returns process and request Return Authorization paperwork, please have your sales order or customer number available along with the list of items you’d like to return. You’ll need this for your request.
2. Email: Please CLICK HERE to download a Return Authorization Form, fill out the form, save it to your computer or scan it, and email to email@example.com. Please allow 2-3 business days for reply. You’ll receive the required Return Authorization paperwork needed to complete your return via email. (NOTE: You will need Adobe Reader to fill out this form)
3. Once you have the required Return Authorization paperwork:
-Pack items securely, using the right-sized box with proper packing materials.
**Important: Include your Returns Authorization paperwork. If more than one box is required, please make copies and include in each box**
-Ship and track with a carrier that allows tracking, to:
Group Publishing Returns
1615 Cascade Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
For our Canadian customers, please send returns to:
119 De Baets St
Winnipeg, MB R2J 3R9
4. Once we receive your returned product, including the Return Authorization paperwork, you can expect to see your credit in about two weeks after your return is received and processed. Refunds are available upon request to accounts with credit balances.
5. Live Chat agents are available to help direct you further or get you started or call us at 1-800-447-1070 for assistance.
Hours: 6:00am-6:00pm Mountain Time (8:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time)
Trade Return Policy
CLICK HERE for more info, contact your Retailer Account Manager, or call 1-800-541-5200 for current Trade Returns Policy.