GROUP CANADA FAQ’S
- What are the shipping times in Canada? Shipping times in Canada vary depending on where you are located. UPS shipping is usually 3-7 business days and Canada Post can vary from 5-10 business days.
- Do you offer Express Shipping? At this point, no. We use Standard Ground UPS and Canada Post.
- Is there a Canadian website to order from? Group.com is where Canadians can make purchases. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Shop” beside the Canadian Flag and the prices will convert to the Canadian exchange rate.
- What is the process for Canadians to order on Group.com? Once an order has been placed, you will receive an email from Group with your order confirmation. Your order is then transferred to the Canadian system where it is entered by a Canadian representative. Once the order has been placed, you will receive an email letting you know the final cost of the order with the Canadian shipping and tax rates (Group.com is unable to add this to your order). Once the order is approved by you, your order will be invoiced and the credit card will be charged at that time.
You will also receive a shipment notification to track your order.
- I have a Group Canada church account. Can I have my church billed if I place my order on Group.com? Yes, you can select “Bill My Church” on the checkout page. You must use the church information as the billing address in order for our representative to match the account in our system. Your Group Canada account number cannot be used on Group.com.
- Who do I contact in Canada if I have a question regarding Group Ministry resources? Our toll free number is 1-800-403-5598. Our sales and customer representative is Krista Fidler, extension 209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.