To access your electronic resources or downloads after purchasing, simply follow the instructions below.
These products include:
- FaithWeaver NOW Downloads and Digital Copies
- Hands-On Bible Curriculum Downloads
- KidsOwn Worship Download
- MP3 Music Downloads
- Simply Youth Ministry Downloads
- VBS music and guides
- Women’s Ministry Resources & Downloads
- Church Leadership Related Downloads
- Adult Resource Downloads
How to Download Electronic Products Purchased Online
- You will receive in your order confirmation email, a link next to digital items you have purchased. Click on the link to download the digital content. If you need to retrieve the digital content again, log in to your group.com account with your email and password.
- Click on "Orders" under My Account to view your past orders.
- Click on the order number that's related to your electronic document purchased to view the details of your purchase.
- Click on the green "Download" button below the title of the electronic document. Your file will appear in a zip file on the top right of the order detail page. You can now open your file.
2. Digital products that require a code to be used to access the product information include Group U, Stellar Christmas Event, Stellar VBS Spanish Leader Pack, VBS Training Lab, Streaming Music, and VBS Pro require a separate email sent to customers detailing the code information and instructions on how to access or activate the content.
3. For the Shepherd's Watch Background Check Membership, a separate email from the order confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to log in to the membership program.
How to Download Electronic Products Purchased by Phone
1. Once your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation detailing the contents of your order. For any digital items, there will be a link below the title of the item, click on the link to download the digital content.
2. Digital products that require a code to be used to access the information include Group U, Stellar Christmas Event, Stellar VBS Spanish Leader Pack, VBS Training Lab, Streaming Music, and VBS Pro require a separate email to be sent to customers detailing the code information and instructions on how to access or activate the content.
3. For the Shepherd's Watch Background Check Membership, a separate email from the order confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to login to the membership program.
Having Trouble Opening PDF Files?
Many of Group's downloadable resources are delivered in the Adobe PDF format. If you're having trouble opening the file you just downloaded, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader or open Adobe Reader on your computer and select Help > Check for Updates.
Some resources are delivered as a PDF portfolio, which is simply a collection of separate PDF files packaged together in one file. To open a PDF portfolio, you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
A free download for Adobe Reader is available at the link provided below:
Accessing LIVE Curriculum
- Youth Ministry curriculum lines: You will receive two emails. The first is confirmation of your order and the second email will contain a link and your login for the LIVE Curriculum site.
- The LIVE Curriculum Login page is https://secure.livecurriculum.com/users/sign_in .
Accessing Curriculum Content from Group's Digital Download Center
This applies to activation codes found on packaging for FaithWeaver NOW, Hands-On Worship, and Kids Own Worship. Set up a free church account at www.group.com/digital. For more information, see the Help & Support page at www.group.com/digital/help.
Accessing VBS P.R.O.
After purchasing VBS P.R.O. Plus you will receive an email confirmation with a link to a file that contains your activation code. You will need to log in to your VBS P.R.O. account and place this code in your "VBS P.R.O. Account" page. VBS Pro Sign in page
Accessing Shepherd's Watch
You will receive two emails. The first is a confirmation of your order. The second contains instructions and your password for getting logged in to Shepherd’s Watch. If you do not receive the second email with your password, please contact our Shepherd's Watch team: ShepherdsWatch@group.com or 877.446.3247.
Check Status of Orders Placed Online
1. Log in to group.com with your email and password associated to your online account.
Check Status of Orders Placed by Phone
The status of orders placed by phone may be checked by calling Customer Care at 800.447.1070 from 8:00am to 2:00pm Mountain Time Monday through Friday.