To access your electronic resources or downloads after purchasing, simply follow the instructions below.
These products include:
- FaithWeaver NOW Downloads and Digital Copies
- Hands-On Bible Curriculum Downloads
- KidsOwn Worship Download
- MP3 Music Downloads
- Simply Youth Ministry Downloads
- VBS music and guides
- Women’s Ministry Resources & Downloads
- Church Leadership Related Downloads
- Adult Resource Downloads
How to Download Electronic Products Purchased Online
- Login to the Group.com store with the email address and password associated with your account.
- Click on "Order History" under My Account to view your past orders.
- Click on the order number that's related to your electronic document purchase to view the details of your purchase.
- Click on the "download" link next to the document you'd like to download, and a pop-up window will guide you through the document download process.
How to Download Electronic Products Purchased by Phone
- You will receive two emails if you order a download over the phone. The first email will be an order confirmation and the second email will contain a link for your download.
- Click on the link for your download, and a pop-up window will guide you through the download process.
Having Trouble Opening PDF Files?
Many of Group's downloadable resources are delivered in the Adobe PDF format. If you're having trouble opening the file you just downloaded, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader or open Adobe Reader on your computer and select Help > Check for Updates.
Some resources are delivered as a PDF portfolio, which is simply a collection of separate PDF files packaged together in one file. To open a PDF portfolio, you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
A free download for Adobe Reader is available at the link provided below:
Accessing LIVE Curriculum
- Youth Ministry curriculum lines: You will receive two emails. The first is confirmation of your order and the second email will contain a link and your login for the LIVE Curriculum site.
Accessing Curriculum Content from Group's Digital Download Center
This applies to activation codes found on packaging for FaithWeaver NOW, Hands-On Worship, and KidsOwn Worship. Set up a free church account at www.group.com/digital. For more information, see the Help & Support page at www.group.com/digital/help.
Accessing VBS P.R.O.
After purchasing VBS P.R.O. Plus you will receive an email confirmation with a link to a file that contains your activation code. You will need to login to your VBS P.R.O. account and place this code in your "VBS P.R.O. Account" page. VBS Pro Sign in page
Accessing Shepherd's Watch
You will receive two emails. The first is a confirmation of your order. The second contains instructions and your password for getting logged in to Shepherd’s Watch. If you do not receive the second email with your password, please contact our Shepherd's Watch team: ShepherdsWatch@group.com or 877.446.3247.
Check Status of Orders Placed Online
- Log in to the Group.com store with the email address and password associated with your account.
- Click on the "My Account" link then choose "Order History" to view your past orders. If your order does not appear in the Recent Orders list, click on the “All Orders” link.
- Click on the order number to view the details of your purchase.
- Click on the "Tracking” link to view the tracking information.
- Update Password or View Standing Order Info
- If you'd like to change your password or view/change your Standing Order information, click "My Account" link then choose "My Profile" to access your profile page.
Check Status of Orders Placed by Phone
The status of orders placed by phone may be checked by calling Customer Care at 800.447.1070 from 8:00am to 2:00pm Mountain Time Monday through Friday.
Please sign in to leave a comment.